Monday, February 12, 2007

Daily Update

sun dinner- spaghetti, forgot to invite two girls,
after party -evan complainie pants,

I promptly left work late on Friday. Julianne kept asking me questions about using
Illustrator, she doesn't really know how to use it, and she is taking over the
project that I was doing in the last few days. At 7 there was 'dream-date hangout
activity'. Was it to be weird, or fun? I went with less than positive
expectations. As soon as I was sure it wasn't going to 'work out' I just turn into
the 'Ultra-funny guy'. That always provides for entertainment. Kind of like when I
splash barbecue sauce on chicks, right Joe. I mean if anything, I'd have great
stories afterwards if it didn't work out, right? I go over to Ryan's house, so make
fun of them as they were getting ready. We stayed long enough to be considered
'Fashionably late', then we went' to the church. The organizers made name tags for
everyone by putting a 'pop-culture' name on a name tag. (ie Tarzan, Aladdin, Peter
pan, George Bush, Joe DiMaggio, and even Peanut butter. they were thus supposed to
find their pair; Jane, Princess Jasmine, Wendy, Laura Bush, Marylin Monroe, and
Jam). My name was Darin Stevens. Ya ya, I didn't know either. Luckily a bunch of
TV nerds were. I was looking for Samantha Stevens (Bewitched). But instead of
looking i just went up to all the people I already knew. eventually Adam Bentley
found my group and girl for me, namely cause he was to be a part of it. I think we
formed a splinter group, cause Jeff came with as well, then he called Ryan and they
came with as well. So there were 8 of us. We went to a quaint little I-tallian
place in Santa Monica. It was really nice. We had a 30 minute wait, and then we
ate, and just chatted it up for an hour or so till 10. Then we went back to the
church where we just did the wrap-up talk, treats for desert, then that was it. so
the girl I was set up was really cool, so were the other chicks. Plewe and Bianca
were the only ones off in their own little world at the end of the table, but i'm
sure that was nice for them. I think he was trying to work his magic w/o the help
of others. So backing up, to the beginning of the night. I mentioned this to one
other person, but this chick was really cool, fun, interesting, cute, BUT ther was
one HUGE hold up. Upon greeting her for the first time (i hope no one else noticed
my inner reaction) Her name was Tiffany!

On the way out of the 'event' Jeff an I and a few others were talking to jessica and
renee for a while. Kind of like a 'Post-game' show. Evan then showed us how to
give Renee a perverted hug ('Closing the Gap' so to speak). (Joe only= what I mean
by this, just think of what you were doing to people on the trains in europe.
except instead of being on a train, you're giving a hug. The word you would best
identify with this is 'frottage').

We had a wrap up event at Ryan's place. Watched TV, discussed the evening, and then
that was it.

Then the most unpleasant thing that could happen on a Saturday morning, I had to get
up for a chruch thing. What the crap! Who's the Einstein who decided on 8am?! The
rest of our church world watched it at 5pm or something like that. I was kind of
annoyed. Renee promised donuts, but because I slept in my church clothes in
expectation of wanting to sleep as much as possible, and because of girls taking
their sweet time getting ready I got the donuts, and then we picked up two other
ladies on the way to the stake center. The highlight of the morning was when we
rolled up next to ryan's car at the freeway entrance, they didn't see us at first,
and I started throwing donuts at their car. priceless. They were jealous cause I
was rollin with the ladies :)

Ryan talked me into playing basketball with them in the afternoon. They need at
least one guy who can be 'the enforcer'. The other team had a guy who looked like
Tony Soprano.

Other than that I fought the 'battle of my life' on Saturday, before going over to
Jeff's. Some of the Guys watched a movie and just hung out.

Just by chance I spoke to two of my lawyer friends about 'Project Call Me'. I ran
into them at target as I was buying my guitar. They assured me they'd honor any
attorny/client privelage that I shared, and not tell a soul, but I don't think they
were ready for the words that I shared with them. I was both sinscere and angry.
Upon entering the store, I had just gotten off of the phone with my brother, and was
pondering certain possible actions that a silent assassin might take against a quite
deserving bitter soul.

Before church I was jammin on my guitar and I broke one of the strings. Apparently
it wasn't ready for a full Metal Jam that was gracing it with.

After church I told the guys to come over for spaghetti if they wanted, just before
we were to go over to The Fairburn Girls' brownie eating shindig. It was yummy,
except I forgot what happens when Jeff and Evan are together, loud arguemnts and
unwavering opinions. Our discussion went' from Sex to Religion to Politics. The
three things I didn't want to hear about. REally annoying. Evan also did a recap
on Pervie hugs. I wasn't planning on making it a big thing, but I later did realize
that there are a few more people (wink wink)that I should start inviting over more,
(if you know what I mean). I thought they would be getting ready for their party,
but no, my mistake.

Then after Renee walked out, the rest of us went over to Bethany's thing. I'll be
honest, the brownies were lacking. Mediocre. The only seller was that they had
pink frosting. I brought sugar cookies and made frosting, and made a mess while
doing it. It was fun. A bunch of people came over. I it was a little hecktic for
a while. after a little bit I just went back to kristens room and went thru some of
her picture albums while she was doing something else. Then eventually a bunch more
people came back. and the party transfered to her room. We watched an episode of
Malcome in the middle. the it was late so we left.

Now, this next part gets kind of weird. I was talking about 'stuff' in front of my
bldg for a while with jeff and josh, when I may have suggested something outloud
that I may not have wanted to slip. No, not swear words. Those don't really matter
to me; it was someone's name. oh boy. well, not the name, but a strong suggestion,
so then they started asking direct questions that I could only giggle to. so we
then had to talk about that for another long while. then the ultamadiums started
coming, so then I had to leave. So we'll see now. I think I have their consent
though, it seemed like it, so that was good. but thats a whole nother long story.

I played Becca's voice mail message for a bunch of people. It got great reviews.

I just got done listening to MXPX, now I'm hearing Christina Aguilera.

Ut oh, my computer is freaking out, I better go.

No comments: