Thursday, February 15, 2007

So my work is pretty demanding today. No lunch break yet. How dare they. Today
they came up to me and asked if they could borrow me off of my current project for a
few house. Oh ya, the boss needs it in about 2 minutes. and there are 13 full
30x42 inch prints still waiting to print. My oh my.

After work I went home and 'Fought the battle of my life' for an hour or so,
strummed some practice power chords off the ol' Lyon Guitar, then decided to make
the rounds.

Hope you all had a wonderful valentines day. Mine was lovely. I just went over and
watched TV with some of the Fairburn girls. (I guess it was kind of like the
previous night) we watched American Idol and the news. The girls got mad after I
told them (at the end of the night) that I hadn't eaten yet. So then they insisted
I fix that, so I complied.

Rommate Jim still sick. I went to get some medicine for him, but didn't get home
till real late.

Renee's Running Countdown: I forgot it yesterday, but only 5 days left to think of
an excuse not to go running with me Renee. (If you need help thinking of any
reasons, I might be able to help remind you of a few things.)

I might have to miss running-night tonight. Jeff said they are showing Freedom
Writers at the Lot. But we'll see... I'll miss out on loads of exciting
comparisons. I might have to do something super disruptive at the Theater :) I was
going to hang out with the Jeff/Josh factor anyway, and free movies are always nice.
Other wise I'd just be nerding it up at my place.

Dad just sent me an article from the SL Trib:
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_5232962?source=email
hmmmmmm... Hmmmmmmmm...

I was 'forced' to eat at In N'Out again, due to lack of lunch break (Ta just went
over, and got me something as well.

I'm listening to Radio talk show currently.

the weather has cleared up. not so windy, no clouds. maybe warm, but I wouldn't
know. it just looks like it over the wall I have in front of me.

I guess it was two days ago now, but on the cover of USA Today, they featured an
article about Mit Romney being mormon and wanting to be President. Kind of funny.

Yesterday was kind of boring it looks like. Not much else. I hope tomorrow has
many more treasures waiting for us :) ,till then.

No comments: