Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Daily Update

As I said before, the time leading up to my run were strenuous. I had cut out
carbonation, didn't eat to much, and didn't warm up like last time. And as an added
bounus I even stretched before hand as I 'un-tivo'd' a tv episode of Man Vs. Wild
where Bear travels thru africa. But anyway, Things went well. I wasn't as fast as
a springbok, but I was pushing the level of an Oryx. I was feeling good about it.
It wasn't that cold. Only windy. The sky was a midnight blue, stars and airplanes
scattered through-out; with the Cumulonimbus type clouds highlighted by the
reflected lights of the city lights. Early reports state that it had rained earlier
in the day, but I hadn't noticed. On the first leg I was feeling about 80%. I was
doing well until the middle of the second leg when a Husky started chasing me. It
was odd cause I didn't see any humans around, so I figured it was ferrel. As soon
as it got close to me I'd stop and ready my fists of fury, and feet of anger; ready
to attack if needed. It was just running around randomly. It went on, so I would
continue, but then it would circle back when I would run. I wasn't sure if it was
in a playful mood or if it was circling for the kill. But I wasn't about to become
a victim. Every time the dog got close I took my battle-stance and started growling
at it. Eventually I noticed people in their driveway a house of two ahead. Could
they be the owners who just let this disobedient animal run free? Well, I soon
heard them calling for 'Caesar'. Yes, caesar was the stupid dog who was attempting
to stalk/play with me. When I got close enough I started yelling at them to get
their stupid mut away from me. They responded by asking if I could help them by
cathcing it for them. Interesting idea, but I decided to tell them that I'd rather
kill and eat it before I was to help capture a vile disobedient creature as they
had. I then saw some little old elf-man jogging after Caesar. I crossed the
street, it followed, the Elf chased it, it ran away; I continued to run, it
followed. It indeed turned into a playful exchange for Caesar. So, far enough up
the street, after I had crossed back to the running side, Caesar was running tight
circles around me, and we had both left the Elf in the dust, and I was getting
annoyed. I just stopped and told it to sit(really loudly). Of corse it didn't want
to listen, it hadn't been trained to. My spider senses told me that Elf was coming
close and that meant Caesar would run away soon, But by me yelling at it, it at
least slowed down and wanted a pat. so I siezed the moment and decided to help the
little Hobbitons(as in Hobbits). It was going to lick my new shoes so I snatched
its up by the fat of the neck, much like a cat would do, and held it up so it could
only dance on its hind legs. I did so until Froto got there with its leash like
device. Froto was clueless how to train dogs and was barley thankful that I didn't
run off with his mut up to the busy street of San Vicente. (if that would have
happened, I would have zig-zaged across the street like qubert or frogger. consider
it an experiment to see if it would have followed.) It was a nice little game of
'cat-and-mouses' but it was I who came out victious. Toward the end of the race I
debated going for a second lap, which I felt good about if I had decided to proceed,
but I had already gotten a late start that night anyway, so I decided to throw in
the towel, and test my luck, so I started calling people to watch tv with.

I needed batteries for my guitar tuner so I decided to got to the store/jeff's
place. On the way off of my street I decided to call KY and bring her a long
awaited CD of pics from her New Years Eve Party 2007. As she was checking to see if
the CD worked I recieved a call from someone who I had called looking for TV
watching locations :).

So I went over there. Originally I was just going to borrow a cd from B, but I
ended up watching TV with K for a while. It was Lovely. (Thats all I have to say
about that :)

While at Jessica's I called Becca's phone to play her phone message for the girls
there, and she picked up and was pissed that I called a few times in the middle of
the night on Sunday. Ooops.

Yesteday at work Ta noticed the cool computer wallpaper I had on my computer. It
was an enlarged flower with lots of color. He was admiring it and exclaimed " how
feminine". I was super-suprised/bewildered, and immediatly decided to change it.
And I told him he wasn't allowed to leave until he saw me change it. I looked up
large pictures of food, but that wasn't manly enought. then I looked up Rock N
Roll. I found the perfect un-feminine replacement: James Hetfield of Metallica
jamming on his 'diamond traction' style Gibson Explorer Guitar. It was going to be
that or power tools. Nothing more manly than that, right.

I'm pretty pissed right now at Justin timberlake for stealing my girlfriend, Scarlet.

No comments: