Monday, February 5, 2007

Daily Update

Guess what I did all day Saturday. Thats right, 'I fought the battle of my life'. (ie. the demons from the netherworld were over-running the country side. No other heroic person was keeping them in check, besides me. It was the least I could do.) Late Friday Joe invited me to JT's superbowl party. Although tempting, I wasn't able to make it.

As I had predicted Eric got home. I kind of felt bad cause the kitchen was still in shambles. but I soon took care of that. He was filming a Sci-Fi channel movie called Dragonfly I beleive. His character was decapatated. it was grusome. he showed me pictures.

I did the usual, and called thru a bunch of numbers in my phone book, the family in particular.

Then by 4, both jessica and jeff had called, and all being hungry we went to find something to eat at a Thai cafe on westwood blvd. It was pretty good. We were delayed a little bit due to a 26 min. phone call from this chick I know. (1) After Thai, we decided to find a luscious frozen yougart place down the street. They had large helpings. After eating all that, I think I undid all healthy behavior in the last two days.

Mid-ice cream Trisha called needing software from me. Having realized it had been a month or two and I had promised numerous times that I'd try to help her learn how to use her new computer, I decided to rush over there, like the video game hero I often portray, and save the day. She needed something before tomorrow morning, so it was a rush job. So we had to scurry out of there, run home to my place, and then furiously drive over to her house and fix her computer.

Also while mid-ice cream, jessica told us that Renee was moving to Oregon. (what the hell is she thinking?!) We were in shock; and I think I still am. Renee has been with us since the beginning. It is unfortnate to loose friends like this. But it is OVER because of her actions! I am no longer able talk to her, that devil woman. (just kidding renee.) I sent her a text regarding the matter, and she didn't really respond, and it was the same at church, no mention of it. Only
illuding to the matter. Then later at my place Jeff decides to announce it loudly the second he walked in the door. so much for keeping it quiet! [note to self, don't share any secrets or anything I want to keep quiet or on the down-low with jeffery]. (2)

On Sunday I started inviting people over to watch the super bowl. The size of my tv was a key factor. we cooked up some old food from the back of my fridge. it worked out nicely. A bunch of wonderful people came over. And some didn't. TLH obviously got a better offer (agian).

I've been jelling my hair lately, since the haircut at least. its nice. its the sassy raggidy look. An organized messy look, with a touch of sass is what I like to call it. "HEY EVERYBODY, COME AND SEE HOW GOOD i LOOK!"

I'm listening to Bob Marley right now. next on the playlist is Guns n roses and then the beach boys.

Sorry I got this out so late, I had to impress the bosses with diligent work in the morning hours, then we went to visit a building until 3, then my lunch, then this. I think that's it for now :)

No comments: