Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Daily Update

after work I went to Diddy Reese. those cookies are going to kill me, in a good
way.

I went running. I was like an African Zebra. no more Gazelle. oh man. As I
started on the cooler south side of the golf corse there was quite a bit of fog. at
least I hoped it was fog and not pesticide. The fog at one time was breezing over
the hedge like the destroying angel in The 10 Commandments. And in other spots it
reminded me of the fog in 'The Crawling Eye'. Both of which made me a little
nervous. My legs were soar. Kind of like shin splints. I did notice myself better
at the even pace; faster on the incline, and slower on the declines. A little more
even all together. I noticed the gardeners off in the back 40 smoking 'grass'.

I invited Renee to come with. She penciled me in for running in two weeks. (I
wonder if its like the time she penciled me in for football games?)

The fog was setting in all over the place. As me jeff and evan were headed to Panda
Express it was everywhere. Orange Chicken please. Mmmmmm

Then I hung out at 1609 Veteran. It was boring cause they were watching sports or
studying.

I left there early to go downtown to deposit my paycheck. I got home early, but to
bed late.

and my boss was keeping me busy at work.

Becca got her mission call. to New York, Spanish speaking. She threatened to
eventually talk about me with Joe in front of my face, but I assured her that they
wouldn't be able to speak the same Spanish.

No comments: