Thursday, February 8, 2007

Daily Update

Plenty of revisions at work. Richard kept me busy at work. Not so high stress, but it needed to be as accurate as possible. I was calculating square footage for a building bordering Beverly Hills. I needed to be accurate because they will be raising the rent for all the medical offices there according to what I come up with. Oh Boy.

I had a breakfast burrito for lunch. It was good. :)

Last night I didn't do that much. In my video game, I have successfully joined what they call the 'thieves guild' and the 'dark brotherhood'. That means that last night, for the thieves guild, I had to sneak into the imperial offices of the guards steal a letter of recommendation for the Chief captain of the Anvil Guard, make a forgery, and then plant the recommendation in the office of the Countess of Anvil. It was hard work. Tonight I will act on behalf of the 'dark brotherhood'
and assassinate the leaders of two different clans and plant evidence that the other group did it. it should be exciting.

I had Captain Crunch for dinner. It was deliscious.

I later went over to Kristen's n' Sara's to watch Beauty and the Geek, and then, my favorite, American Idol. The Beauties weren't wearing that much (Waa-waa-wee-wow! [said like Borat]) and the Idols weren't that good. Which was awesome! Simon was ultra funny. They did a special on all the road travels, where they show the best of the worst, the best of the stalkers and freaks, and the best of the super fans. it was great. I don't know if I will set out to watch next week, cause from here on out it will only be the good auditions. OK, seriously I probably will, but I have high expectations from Simon.

I had a dream last night where I was in a foreign country and my translator wouldn't cooperate, and then all of a sudden I was trying to take his backpack so I could get away from the terrorists. it was weird.

Sirius satellite radio is starting a Frank Sinatra channel.

I'm still waiting for my 'Best of Queen' Album to come in the mail.

I'm thinking ahead to tonight's run around the track, I'm going to try something
different and not fill myself full of carbonated soda. I had only recently started
back on the sauce, and this last time I felt a noticeable difference. I think that's
what brought me down to the Zebra level. And If i continue down that treacherous
road, I might even see myself as the Wildebeest and then if I make it that far, I
can only then foresee the larger game, on the menu. simply horrible.

I'm listening to the News on the radio right now. They are making fun of the
murderous Ted Kennedy drowning his late girlfriend/wife.

USC just had a wonderful recruiting start for next years football players.

Anna Nicole Smith just died.

No comments: