Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Daily Update

Hello Team. I'd just like to point out that because I forgot to yesterday, I need
to mention that the subliminal title of yesterday's ,and even today's update, is
"What I Don't Know" that was determined in the late night conversation with Sister
Labor a few days ago.

Yesterday at work I went with my boss to measure a building. It was interesting. We
measured the layout of a firtilization clinic. As in 'in-vitro'. the secretary had
some weird phonecalls. There are lots of weird medical offices in that building.
The people we're working with at the building had just chosen a stone to clad their
building, OH Boy. One boss said 'Hmmm thats a bit dark', and the other one said,
'It looks like Puke in a rainstorm! Gag!' It was a green/yellow grainte with a
strong linear pattern. Turned vertically the pattern looked like the bark of an old
pine tree, just with Dark greens and yellow tones, peppered with a touch of crimson
red. Because the building is in Beverly Hills, our only chance to save it is if the
city says no to the color. This visit was the reason it was a late day yesterday.

I think My life is getting more boring. Or maybe i'm just depressed, or maybe I
didn't get to eat the breakfast of champions, consisting of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
After work, I went and bought a bunch of movies at Best Buy. They were all 4.99. I
scored big time. (1)

I went to FHE too. All guys and two girls at the beginning. by 8 there were a few
more, but my oh my how the odds have changed. months ago it was just the opposite.
Hilary taught the Cha-Cha. I sat that one out. My feet wern't ment' to move like
that and I think we all know it. When it comes to elegance and grace in a dance, or
whatever else, I don't my name ever comes to mind. (2)

Afterward a bunch of us went to Cafe 50's. I had pancakes. Overall it was OK. The
mystery coupon that I had was a 20% off discount. (3)

After dropping some of the kids off I went over to jeff's place, We ended up having
'guy talk'. It was kind of weird. Our conversation was spurred by minor
curiosities that I was exploring in my head. I'm still just as confused. I was
also scolded for even suggesting that R and J know more about my inner thoughts than
they (the guys) do. (I think they were upset about that). I admitted to them that
there was some stuff that I'd never reveal, but also suggested some stuff to them
that I would never tell anyone else. (except for R and J). But this time it was
differet cause actual names were used. It was a big step for me I think. Then evan
came in. he had a 'shit-eatin grin' on his face. He and mary had been making out
in the car out front for a while. I then thanked evan for taking his hands off her
long enough to grace us with his presence. His rebuttal was weak, and he immediatly
tried to change the subject, to 'why don't you guys date like I do'. REal Lame. And
no matter what any of you think out there in 'daily update land' none of you are
correct in your thinking regarding this paragraph, I can gaurentee it! (4),(5)

I got home and went to bed cause it was really late already. No chance to fight the
battle of mylife. But I did start getting some the the music I had ordered;
Metallica-black album, Van Halen-best of both worlds (this one it turns out had 'VA
Beach Public Library' stickers all over it; although purchacing it thru Amazon.com
used site, I still think its risque to sell your local library's music), and Def
Lepard-rock of ages! I'm slowly building up my well rounded cool guy collection.

I'm currently enjoying the peace and quiet of the office cause the constant noise of
the headphones was bothering me.

I hope I can make it to Jamba Juice for lunch today.

Have a nice day.

No comments: