Friday, February 2, 2007

Daily Update

I went running again. I felt like an ostrich this time. Minus the wild flailing of
the arms and neck. It wasn't as champion of a run as last time. I found myself
speeding up when going downhill, or past other people. Other than that, it was as
if my subconscious had shifted into a lower gear. (oh, don't get me wrong, just
because I was slow dosent' mean at all that I was weak. I'm sure I could have
bulled a Mack truck to safety if necessary.) I was over by the Brentwood country
club. It was defiantly colder there along the south side of the course than any
where else. I could see my breath.

Scott's. After than experience, Scott was having a birthday celebration that I was
to attend. Instead of going out, it was just pizza and watching TV. eventually we
went to Chili's for cake. Our waiter was kind of lame. Partially cause it was a
dude, and not a sassy chick. After that it took me a little while to realize how
lame watching more TV(best of motorcycle crashes) and listening to Evan talk cheesy
to Mary.

Then I went home to fight the 'king of worms', he is the leader of the Necromancer
Society in the land of Cyrodiil. He was hiding in Echo Cave, just north of Bruma.
It went well. I gave him a great battle. Then it was late, so I went to bed.

I'm still home alone. Jim's expected back around Tuesday, and Eric is off filming a
'small part' in a movie so who knows when he'll be back. I'm expecting by this
weekend.

Superbowl plans anyone?

No comments: