Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Daily Update

I don't mind working, its just that when they give me a project and it has to be
done before I go home, that is when it sucks. I had to stay until 9 last night, and
it seemed like I was the only one doing stuff. So next time anyone asks, I don't
know how to use that program! On the way home, I called half the people in my phone
book. No one answered. so I went home and started cleaning up from Sunday. (Yes, I
said from Sunday. I'm just slow like that.)

Then I thought about going online and messing with the Dungeons n' Dragons kids,
pretending I was a 14 year old girl who wanted some personal 'D and D' tutoring; but
that would have brought me down to a whole new level of nerddom, so I opted not to.


So I sat at home and thought about what I should do with the rest of the evening for
a while, then I noticed that the clock read 10:30 or 11, and then started pondering
what I 'should have' done. And yes computer games were involved in there as well.
it wouldn't have been a well rounded evening if they hadn't. I have to do what I
can to defend the universe against monsters of all kinds! I also remember putting a
bookshelf together. I didn't think anything of it, until I started pounding nails
into the wood. Gee, I hope the neighbors downstairs didn't mind. He he. Then I just
sat on my bed for a second and the next thing I know I woke up and was wondering who
the crap left the lights on?! It took a second, but I soon realized that oops, I
did, and all those other lights were actually the sun.

My work computer has become more of a toy now. I now have 7.whatever gigabites of
music on there and that number is going up as we speak. I also have been doing a
lot of internet shopping lately. what a handy tool, thanks Al Gore. (aka
queer-looser!)

In reviewing yesterday's update I don't think I described enough in detail the ultra
cool game we were playing on sunday night at Kim's house. If you've ever played air
guitar, this is the toy for you! Its called Guitar Hero. Like playing guitar with
huge training wheels. Instead of strumming or plucking, its a button. Instead of
pressing and holding chords, you hit buttons. How cool is that?!

I just went to lunch with Someone in Beverly Hills, afterwards I lost my car and had
to do quite a bit of wondering before I found it. I usually park on certain
streets, but this time traffic was extra-super-bad so I had to branch out. Oh Boy.
I'll have to pay more attention next time. (1)

I'm listening to Neil Diamond right now. Work is quiet.

No comments: