Monday, January 29, 2007

Daily Update

The weekend started out slowly. As I was leaving work, one of the girls there
informed me and Chokchai that we would be needing to stay 'as late as necessary' on
Monday, so we promptly responded that we will stay as late as she does. Having no
plans in particular, I decided to just roll with the evenings punches. Jeff and Co.
were going to drive down to the OC to pick up chicks there. Ryan got a message from
someone off of 'LinkUP' and wanted to see if there would be any 'fireworks' down
'south'. Having no interest to do that I decided to go to Big Lots, but en-rout, I
changed my mind and stopped by Floyd's Barbershop. I don't remember her name, but
she was from Whittier. Kind of plain looking, but she snipped my hairs with the
greatest of ease. I felt good about it.

Then when finished, I called and told Jeff that I would NOT be attending the OC
party, as disapointing as it was. I realized that the guys could have used me
there. Apparently they needed someone to humble some of the snootie braty chicks
down there. I would have been just the person to do it. Cause I'm all about havin'
fun. You know, start a fire in someone's kitchen, maybe go to SeaWorld, take my
pants off. You know, the usual.

After Jeff's phone call, I got a text message from KA, confirming movie watching
night at thier place. (Timing is important in this so Jeff doesn't pull an Evan and
feel victimized cause 'he wasn't invited'.) So anyway, I went over there. (lets face
it, I'd much rather hang out there than with a bunch of dudes and snobby chicks.)
We watched The Bourn Supremacy. Very Nice! (said like Borat). Then I made the
mistake of making a casual bet about who an actor was, and after the movie Kristen
had to prove me wrong by looking this dude up on imdb.com. so I had to buy her
blueberries.

I went home and started cleaning my appartment till really late into the night. It
was a prime oppertunity cause both Eric and Jim were out. Jim is in Hawaii, and
Eric is off to Sundance and/or filming stuff/or writing a screenplay in North
Carolina. Pretty boring stuff.

On Sunday 9:45 came rather early. I warned Ryan about early church meetings, and it
was 10:00 before I woke up. oops. On my way out the door Matt called and told me
we had someone to visit at 11, so I only went to the EQ meeting for about 30
minutes. I didn't think they minded, but I don't know since I wasn't there.

After church I went home and started fixin to make noodles for the crew. German
noodles(spƤtzle). Mmm Mmm good. A bunch of people came over. Jeff made 2
wonderful pies, and the girls brought a lovely salad. The only complication was the
2 other parties going on at the same time. Not a big deal, but something to
consider.

So, now I must ponder a situation that arose; 'what would you do' if someone you
knew told you they had a boob-job? What is the proper way to react? Well, Let me
just purpose one way to you: Being suprised, you can't look down at them, other
wise you'd be a perv. You can't say 'I didn't notice', casue might give them a
complex. You can't really ask questions (I didn't think) at a public function
because things could become awkward or so. So, what more appropriate than simply to
look away and say ' Ah, thats nice', and hold back the eyes popping out of your
head, or suprising 'gasping for airs'. However it was that I reacted, it was
apparently comical, and worth describing to everyone else in the room (12 times).

So after dinner wrapped up, people mozzied on to the other parties. I ended up
stopping by Firecracker's place. It was nice. (Most of the people there I had seen
only moments earlier) They were celebrating Sara Collins B-Day. The cupcakes were
terrific. Some of the kids started harrassing me and so I felt I needed to defend
myself, and then they thought I was over reacting, so they felt they had to explain
that they were only kidding, but I as well was kidding, but then got annoyed that
they wouldn't let me respond, in order to complete the funnyness circle. It just
didn't work.
One thing that ended up being great at her place was the playstation. They have this
game where you play this fake guitar along with the TV, Just like Dance-Dance
Revoloution, except with a guitar. it was the awsomeist. (it was at that moment
that Trisha called me and I was fighting with one of the girls who wanted to take my
spot in the 'guitar-off'. So that's why i was in a hurry if I was on the phone with
you.

Then I went home saw the mess I had made, and just went to bed.

I'm sure i'm forgetting some exciting info, but if so, I'll fill you/myself in
later, when I have time. busy at work today.

No comments: