Saturday, January 27, 2007

Daiy Update

I made a phone call last night, but no one answered. Why do I think that so many
people have me on their 'no call list'?

I'm still in the process of ripping all my music to my computer at work. its
exciting. I just finished the Gin Blossoms CD. I haven't heard that since high
school. I'll be honest, I don't remember buying most of the crap that I own. Not
in a bad way, its just that some of those purchaces/aqusitions were a horrible
error! I'm sure they are worth little or nothing now. Oh, when I say that i'm
almost done, I mean with the honest copies. I havent even spoken of the 'borrowed',
or 'copies or copies' collections. Then late next week when those are done, I might
branch out and start borrowing again.

Matt and I went home teaching. not to bad. good kids. whenever we try to go visit
people, stuff always comes up for both of us. crazy how that works...

An attempt was made at video game playing, but it didn't work out. Has it reached a
boring level for me? I wonder. it wouldn't be bad if it did, cause my painting
list is backing up.

The second I sat down to play I got a call from both Jeff and then some girl named
Trisha called and wanted to know if the Flying J's wanted some sugar. How could I
turn that down? She/(you) made toffee for us. It was very nice. I hoped that the
J's shoed proper gratitude rather than eating and leaving her/your place. Then I
don't remember what happened. I think the sugarie treats were drugged/prepaired in
a manner that would make me forget. What did you do to us?! How did I get home?

Although I don't remember it, I'm pretty sure I stayed up to late. 8 o'clock came
rather early, as usual.

I passed by Jeff on my way to work. he was on the st. corner. I would have given
him a ride, but I was actually in a hurry.

I got to work at 8:30am to finish up on the stringent project that we were pressed
to finish last night. It went ok. Last minute problems always arise, and thus
frustrate me. then when that was done, I was handed another assigment and told that
it was also important and they needed it done by 2:30. oh boy another one.
what will be next.

I wonder what I'll do tonight. it could be exciting... or boring as hell.

No comments: