Friday, January 26, 2007

Daily Update

Work is so exciting to day, I almost forgot to fill everyone in on a day-in-the-life
of Jim. Oh, how could I let you down?! I am so sorry. So, yesterday. I woke up
only to be presented with the most unhealthy breakfast option, Toffee. Shame on
that Trisha Lynn Haner, shame on her for lacing the scrumptious sugarie treats with
heroin, or whatever addictive substance that she uses. After the 15 min. sugar
high, I quickly swooped down to a depressed mode. but I then realized that I was
simply at work, doing what I 'love' (so to speak).

It was thursday yesterday. In case you didn't know. I didn't know that until
around lunch time. oops :)

Last night I was speaking with Jim, my roomate(not my subconsious third-person self)
and he said that the manager lady stopped by and said that they are working on the
leak that is probably in our apt. Jimmy didn't know what she was speaking of, so
they checked out the bathroom, nothing. then looked in my room, and Wah-Laa! Leak
down the side wall, next to my bathroom entrance. it was streaming down at the
time. so by now there is probably a puddle in my food storage corner. oh well,
what can you do.

My long desire to get a hair cut was also postponed, due to my sassy new look of
jelling the crap out of my hair. It makes it look shorter anyway, and I still get
to keep my gorgious curls. I don't know if it will last past saturday morning
though. (after pancakes that is). I'll be trying Floyd's, which is closer than
Randy's.

Speaking of haircuts, Man I feel like a squirrl. I decided to follow in the
footseps of my fearless compadres, in letting my beard grow out. I was yelling at
myself in the mirror last night, making fun of the person who I saw; my face looks
just like that a wart hog's fur, rather than a Brown Kodiak Bear (josh), or a
Grizzly Bear(jeff). And its super scratchy, and I really hate it. I kind of feel
like the one or two kids in high school who can barley grow a mustache, so he does.
it doesent look good, but all the other kids are impressed cause of the sheer
ability, which in highschool translates to coolness, but I guess we're a little past
that. I guess I could compaire myself to the (partial)beard of the late Mr. Miagi
(from karate Kid)[very squirrely].

I had to send in a VIN verification form to my mercury insurance. It was kindof
dumb. They said that new CA law requires a vin number thing-a-ma-gig, and they
didn't think they had mine correct. But they did. I was thinking of calling in and
being the ultra jerk on the phone, but changed my mind and just went to their
website.

Last night I also went running agian. I did a tour around the brentwood country
club. It felt good. I felt like an african gazelle as I sprang off of the balls of
my feet, cutting through the dense LA air. At least for the first 30 seconds before
I had to down shift to a lower gear when my second wind started dragging me down. I
keep forgetting to invite Renee to go with me until i'm about half way thru my run.
oops. She'll never know if I don't tell here. I'll just pretend that I sit at home
all night and play video games, and watch Star Trek. Oh, wait...

After that I went to a friends house to watch TV. It was fun. We gossiped for a
little bit about 'as much as possible'.

Then Renee called, oh man she is long-winded. While on the phone I drove all over
my neighborhood, went to Jeff's, left, then wandered around his neighborhood, and
then filled my car with gas at Cheveron, then drove home. then hung up about then.
it was fun.
Speaking of renee, I sent her and her friend an email explaining how I'm never mean
to girls. I had to be the funny guy.

well, I better go, the cleaning crew is comming.

No comments: