Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Daily Update

Welcome to the life of Jim. I stay up to late, and talk to much. My room is a mess,
and m... its to easy just to hang out..
oh never mind.
My legs kind of feel kind of mushy. I went running yesterday and it was a bit
further than normal. but I'm a man on a mission.
(yesterday I spent a little to much time emailing all the girls on my email list.)
I finished putting my dresser together. pretty much. now it smells like weird
particle board in my room. Video games didn't interest me yesterday either. I
think that means something is really wrong. I think I'm emotionally frustrated.
why is it so hard to set up home teaching appointments? why is work so demanding?
I went over to Jeff's n' Josh's last night. I stayed longer than I thought. then
left at 10. My room is getting cleaner. but who cares.
yesterday was bill paying day. I hate that day. So many people want money from me.
Well, I'll have the chance to get to know them really well in the next 20-30 years.
thanks USC. (I'm shaking my head in an upset manner right now; it lasts 10
seconds)
so much to do, so little time.

No comments: