Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Daily Update

Hello everyone, Sorry its been a while with this, and a tad bit incosistant; but its been horribly busy at work and I decided to take a 'creative' break for a little bit. A month or so ago I didn't feel funny enough to write anything. I've tried to keep it up but for a while but it didn't work out so well. I thought that I could build up some funniness, but now I don't have time to share it all.

So much for sleeping in... but:

I spend most of last weekend setting up for the Gong Show, contrary to what jeff would have anyone think. The second I got to the church I started being super busy; setting up, rehersing, and organizing, etc. But it all got off to a good start. Russ, Ryan Tait and I sung 'Kiss the Girl' from the Little Mermaid movie to two kids we randomly pulled out of the audience. It was hilarious! We organized it so each of us popped up from behind a couch at different intervals. Tait at the second verse and me at the chorus part. Absoloutly hystarical.

Now, even funnier, is when we were practicing to do that, Tait was goofing around on the Paino, and I started dancing like a jackass, and then someone decided that we should have that as an act, to see how long we could get away with me dancing like a fool on stage. When it came time to perform the audience decided that it was funnier to NOT Gong me, so I think I was up there for a full 5 minutes. I got a lot of complements on the superbity of my performances. I think what sold it was the fact that both Ryan and I had stupid faces on, like retarded circus clowns on heroin. It was great. And I was tired the rest of the night.

So on sunday morning I decided to wake myself up again with a quick jog around the park. I think I had something to prove this time. I did well. I was quick like the antelope of the Kilimanjaro Heartland. The antelopes this season are young and restless, and full of energy yet sometimes lack the strength to accellerate as fast as they need, but with training, they will. The sun was beating down on my already sun-kissed forehead heavily. I took the necessary precautions, but I was drained fairly early on. I passed almost everyone I came close to. For a while I noticed a person coming up on me, but I quickly turned up the extra energy reserves, and left him in the dust. It has always been my running philosophy to keep an extra ten
second burst on energy on reserve, you know, just in case. It was only after I finished that I was thinking back onto who the people were I passed, when I realized I had seen one of the onlookers before, Back when I lived briefly in Russia. Its not good news I'm afraid. It means only one thing; The clan of ninja have recruited the Russians to come fight me. I have fought their kind before. The Russian mob consists of three strong clans of Vampires. The one I saw was just a vampire scout. I'm sure I'll see him again, they always travel in numbers. They could just be
traveling through, but we'll see about that.

Church stuff. Busy. meetings. responsiblity. Renee. Tears. Jessica!:( . Tired.
Home Teaching. other... The pain.

In the evening we watched TV at Greenfield. We saw Jim Gaffagan the comedian(very funny), I-robot, and two Planet Earth's. as well as ate dinner. Yumm. Gretchen moves to the Big Apple on Wednesday.

I get home then my phone starts ringing (1:30am). Who could this be? A damsel in distress? NO, a voice/voices on the other end were just giggling/laughing at my good, humble, and trusting nature. I was confused at first but that soon turned into Suprise after I realized the severity if the issue. It was nothing big, only one of the greatest most important mysteries in life! I thought I had uncovered a piece of the puzzle of life that evening through months of research, but the voice on the phone revealed to me that it was all in vain. And that individual must delight in my unfortunatness.

Now for the last few weeks... there's not much more to talk about. I missed my little sisters birthday, again. I've traveled to Utah a few times to visit, go to weddings, and my sisters farewell thing. and I'm going back in two weeks for Evan's thing. That will be it for a long time.
Did I already tell you guys that I met Arnold Schwartzenegger at the beach? I did. He's shorter that I imagined.

I'm mad at my running skills right now. We're not talking. I think I'm better than they will show. although I go once or twice a week, the improvement is slow. The researchers at Berkley havent come to any conclusions yet as to what could be causing it. Sometimes I run like a Gazelle, and sometimes I run like a drunken tourist. No sense I tell you.

Hey Joe, remember when I was telling you about Chokchai? well, he ended up going home to Thailand for a year (visa stuff) like I was hinting at earlier. But now they've gone and fired one of the other people there too! AND we have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9am! I wonder if we're going to get chewed out? Its not like my bosses to be mean, or forceful when talking. it will be interesting. So now instead of being twice as bad, its three times as difficult now! I'm goning to have to use some serious vacation time soon, if I have any.

Lunch at In N Out.

I'm listening to The Ramones right now.

Keep on dancing kids.

1 comment:

BrougarBlogger said...

I just want to say that I am ecstatic that I made your blog Jimbo. Mainly because it's the only time I came up on a Google search...and actually, it didn't show up on a google search that I saw. I actually clicked on a different link that was about the name "Ryan Tait" in general and I saw the link on that page. Fabulous!!