Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Daily Update

At the last second, I decided to go running. It was a nice run. Lots of people
were out and about, and even more were on mountain bikes. I haven't seen the
runners stopping station in a while. I have been hoping to stock up on free stuff.
I ran into those Russian Vampires again. As I ran swiftly between two of them they
didn't even notice me so I don't think they are dangerous, to me anyway. But man
are they some of the ugliest people ever, with faces even a mother would have a hard
time loving. I gracfully swept through the track with ease, just like that of a
young energenic Zebra of the Sarengetti planes. It was somewhat appropriate because
I was wearing a striped shirt. I've been trying to run faster off the blocks, but
I've also noticed that I just get tireder quicker, so I still make a few
adjustments.

I ran into Eric when I got home. It had been a while since I had seen him. We
philosiphized about life briefly.

I went to Michaels to stock up on 'supplies'. I got lucky with parking, but only
noticed why I got that spot after I was getting back in my car. Well, 4th street is
lined with trees and apparently those horrible Demon-Pidgeons like this tree the
best; as I looked at my car, I felt like I had just been the victim of a Nazi
bombing raid. And I was only in Michaels for 20 minutes! When I was walking thru
Michaels, I felt like I was walking through a Battered Womens Shelter with all the
evil looks I got. It was almost as bad as walking around USC campus with giddy
little jeff with his ucla crap on.

I had plans of watching American Idol, but then I realized it goes against almost
everything I stand for to watch that show alone. Its like the transition of a
person going from drinking socially (more acceptable), to drinking alone at
home(frowned upon). I did'n't want to admit defeat. That and Sanjaia has been
voted off. so I ran through our hundereds of other channels, and I found Man Vs.
Wild. This week they showed Bear stranded on a tropical island again.

Then I started in on painting. It was fun. Eric had me open all the doors and
windows so we all didn't get high that night.

I had lunch with Rick and Silvia. It was nice.

I've been listening to my new One Man Army CD.

No comments: