Friday, February 23, 2007

Daily Update

Yesterday was a nice day (in the afternoon). I followed Kristen around Westwood for
a little bit as she went to some office building. I think she's getting a job with
the mob. I only know of mobsters who work in office buildings like the one where
she was going. I think the dental thing is a cover up. Its the perfect cover. No
one would ever guess, (except me!). I was so happy to see someone I knew not
related to work, so I was frantically waving my hands like a circus clown in order
to get her attention. no response. I then started yelling. Again, nothing. Then
I started thinking: 'Oh wait, thats not her'. But then it turns out she had the
i-pod on and was looking the other direction the whole time. I invited her to go to
lunch with me, but she mumbled something about not wanting me to splash food on her
before an 'important meeting' she had. (What mobster goes in for the kill looking
anything less than great? exactly!) She also said something about being in the
family business.

In an effort to battle the rising favoritism of the Visiting Teachers in the ward, I
decided to start bringing sweets and treats when I go Home Teaching. Not that it
should be a competition, but I've heard complaints from some people that the guys
don't bring treats if they come over, and the girls do apparently.

I made an effort to show up at Kim Harrison's girl-party, but time just didn't
allow. By the time I phoned over there, it was simply to late. But I assure you I
DID want to do whatever I could to embarrass her, as well as have Renee pay up on a
promise, (wink wink).

After hanging out with the rest of the J-crew at night, I went home and started my
nightly work out. It was Arms and Back day. I don't know if you could hear me
counting from the other room, I did over a thousand reps. I know its boring, but
it's my life. [strong Anchorman reference there in case you've forgotten.]

I woke up really early today, at 7am. I don't know what I was thinking by doing
that. And because I got up early, do you think I made it to work on time? Of
course not. Still 15 min. late.

I had lunch in Beverly Hills today with a friend of mine. Did I tell you last time
that I got lost over there. And I forgot where I parked too. It's only kind of
funny now, cause it sure wasn't then! This time I resolved that by just parking
where they work. Traffic there sucks!

That's it. Kind of a boring day it might seem like. But don't worry, I'll make
sure to do something illegal this weekend, to make Monday's update exciting :)

I'm listening to Johnny Cash right now, Yesterday I forgot to say that I was hearing
'big in Japan'.

No comments: