Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Daily Update

Renee actually came running with me yesterday. It was fun. We were like a pack of
wild baby Impala's. (A younger version of the antelope, which is a step behind the
Gazelle in my opinion.) Granted, she will have to make her own animalistic
comparisons, that's just what I'd say. She warned me at the beginning that she had
a possible injury, that might act up, so when she showed pain, I had to show
caution. You never know what an injured impala would do when you get close.
Personally, I think she was holding back. She was being kind and didn't want to
show me up. With me I can run(well...jog is a better word), and I can go faster in
a straight line, but with Rennie, oh its different, she's like a fox, who can cut
corners on a dime, or stop and start in a split second. dangerous I tell you,
dangerous! There were a few people who passed us, but I didn't feel bad cause they
all had on Marathon, Triathalon, or 'I run for a living' type t-shirts on. I think
we all know that I could have kicked every one of their asses if needed. We made
good time around the track. On the home stretch we sprinted. It had been a while
for a full sprint for me, but man was I good. I was gracefull like Ballet and swift
like a Cheeta. I was in perfect form. High knees, straight back, locked elbows,
and chin up with the air flowing swiftly by my aerodynamic form. It felt like I was
dancing from cloud to cloud. (Of corse from behind I can just imagine Renee saying
I looked like a computer nerd sprinting to the video game sale rack. But her
opinion doesnt' count cause its my part of the story :) After shattering the finish
line I wanted to yell as loud as I could "Hey everybody, come and see how good I
looK", but then my exhaustion quickly set in and so I didn't.

Jeff came over later, after he broke into the girls' 'Panty Party'; he heard I was
making food. Not for the faint of heart indeed, I think Jeff was scared into not
saying anything about it other than 'they had good deserts'. That whimp:) He
obviously didn't want to talk about it, or Someone scared him into not divulging any
girl secrets.

Linda texted me last night. Did everyone else get 4 of the same message from her?
:) jeff and I called to harass her about that as we were watching Man vs. Wild,
(Bear was in Moab in this episode)

My alarm clock and I are currently not on speaking terms. I'm mad at it for being
loud, annoying, and disruptive at inappropriate times.

I'm listening to a combination of Guns n Roses and European Techno.

No comments: