Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Daily Update

So apparently Kristen thinks my updates are a tad bit to long, so in an effort not
to scare her away from the super-exciting life of jim, I'll try to edit it down for
y'all.

Yesterday: After leaving work I strolled home. Not excited about the days past
events at work, I came home to a huge pile of dishes and mess. "OH ya, I should
have done those yesterday!" is how the saying usually goes. Sometimes it gets as
far as "Oh Boy, I should have fixed that last week!", but not wanting another one of
those messes I dove into the kitchen. Oh ya, I remember why I told jeff why I DO
NOT like it when people test spaghetti by throwing it against a cabinet/wall. Its
Because those retards who do that NEVER remove the sticky noodles from the
cabinet/wall! so My simple dish cleaning job turned into a wall/cabinet/floor
cleaning job. I haven't even checked the ceiling yet.

At Family Home Evening there was to be an exciting game of Trivia, boys vs. girls.
It was a cross between Jeopardy and Trivial pursuit. Logan offered to have it side
vs. side, but the girls demanded the Sexist game. It was actually kind of fun, not
that I knew many of the answers. There were more guys, and as expected, the guys
were much more stressed about being competitive. by the end some of the girls were
getting vicious, and luckily we had Tyson to make our rude/sexist/dumb comments.
My favorite moments were when the guys were asked a question, Bethany knew the
answer apparently because she lept in the air and let out a yelp in a peculure
manner, announcing her knowledge. interesting... And then another time the guys
were asked a question about how many downloads from I-tunes have there been. the
guys got it wrong and the girls were correct. But unrelenting, at least a dozen
guys felt robbed and wanted a source. Well, Logan was using a version of Trivial
Persuit that was about two years old, but Good ol' Danny Koontz, the argumentitive
Law student he is, ran into the clerks office, fired up the internet where Apple
quotes how many downloads to its stockholders a different than was originally read,
So he prints this article off and marches into the gym and announces his evidence.
Thats my Danny.

Afterwords Josh Jeff and I go over to Kristen's flat and hang out. She kicked us
out after the other two j's started to sleep. Then we continued the conversing in
front of her place until Jill got home, then we left.

I think it was still before midnight, so I wasn't tired yet so I started jaming on
my mini guitar. Hopefully I didn't bother jimmy, but the neighbors I knew were up.
I could hear them too.

Renee threatened to go running with me tonight. I'm going to have to break out my
ultra-mini shorts, leg warmers, and headband. She still has 4 hours, from now, to
back out(for a second time.) But whatever happens, I'll have plenty to talk about
tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I gave jeff a few phone numbers in case he backs out, he can send
in some REAL dude strippers.

I'm listening to my Swiss Yodeling album right now. I've been getting a little rusty.

No comments: