Thursday, January 18, 2007

Daily Update

Damage control done, problem averted. (and I've vowed never to talk about it
again.) I went to pick Jeff up from the lot, and we went furniture shopping for me.
unfortunatly I changed my mind at the checkout cause I thought it was just a little
to expensive. Then after going to three other stores I changed my mind back, so
I'll probably go tonight and purchace away. I think I'll get a bookshelf too. I'll
make sure it's the right color this time. then I stopped at Jeff's place after
visting Panda Express for dinner, to watch American Idol. Wow, what a bunch of
non-talent misfits! I can't believe that some of them actually think they have a
chance! harsh. then I went home to find my roomates, who had tivo'd am.idol, and
so I got to watch some of the highlights again. Then I decided to defend the
kingdom of Cyrodiil for a few more hours. I toured the map some more, and killed
bad guys. I then decided to put together my dresser, but after taking it out of the
box, I changed my mind. that's tonight's task. ya right, maybe on saturday or
sunday.

responses:
I've never heard of Big Chill, where is it from?
I told carrie I'd go over then, cause they/she had something until 11pm, and I kept
telling her I'd go over and then never did. It had to do with delayed christmas
gift giving.
No, no, no! get that out of your head right now! Absoloutly not her, or anyone she
lives with! (her roomate looks exactly like my mother!) but come on tlh, it dosen't
matter, so don't worry about it. (Even if you were to guess, I'd deny it.)
ya, beward radio contests! Now all those times we played water uno on the mission,
who would have thought, we were playing russian roulette as well.
don't worry about chris n' pitts, we go every month. there's always next time.

bye for now.

No comments: