Monday, January 15, 2007

Daily Update

Friday evening: Phoned jeff on the way home, as I was trying to find parking to
investigate Rick's disapearance, but couldn't so I told jeff I was going to target,
so he wanted to come. so I go over there, and then all of a sudden three other
people needed to come, so we had to wait a bit, but we got josh to drive. while in
route Rick called me finally with a confirmation of life. It had been 20 phone
calls, one house visit and one attempted office visit.we tried to meet up with he
and silvia, but it didn't work out. we had a lovely evening. I finally bought some
bedroom furnature. halaluja. then capped the night off with eating at Del Taco.
ya, that place never has been my favorite, but its most enjoyable to watch jride
down 8 tacos and 4 burritos. they had to serve him two trays, not just one. then
we went to josh's place to look for a movie. I ended up convincing them to watch a
few minutes of Team America-world police. its done with puppets by the south park
guys. its pretty vulgar(but me thinks thats whats makin it so hilarious) then the
ryan/scott duo got tired and had to retire, so we all jsut left.

Saturday morning, I wake up to realize my pancake mix is over at 1609 Veteran. so I
have to get up early to go make myself breakfast over there. but before I did that
I had to kill some mosters via the computer. it was ever so stress releaving. food
was good. it was Ryans b-day. He called everyone in his phone book to let them
know. we then saw happy feet. I must say Happy Feet wasn't as much my thing as I
thought it would be. animation was really good, story needed more. then I went
home to clean up my room, but then the TV got in the way, so nothing actually
happened. then to a baptizm. it was ok. I've lost what respect for the
missionaries there. they are NUTS! I don't think they planned any of it out before
hand. It didn't seem like anyone was in charge, and at one point I thought that
some of the hard-headed sisters were going to get up and be witnesses, or more!
plenty of more issues that can't be discussed in this venu. lots of people though.
Kami has nice(soft)legs :) afterwards we went to Tito's Taco stand. It was only
mediocre, and Evan still owes me 3.50 from that. I rode home with sara collins, we
gossiped about Evan, and his high stress personallity. then to Ryans place to watch
a movie. we saw Get Shorty. It was a little rough for some of the audience who
decided to leave, which I felt bad about, seeing that some people don't like
R-ratings and The F-words every 30 seconds. But we're still working on that. Its
really not my fault, I only brought the movies, I didn't choose which one, thats
ryans deal.

Sunday, 11 am came a bit early. I was almost late for church. Thank goodness I lay
my sunday clothes out the night before. Jason stout forgets a lot of announcement
from the pulpet. I had to shake my head twice. Dinner was at Jeff's. it was nice.
then we watched another movie, zorro the gay blade, it was great.

The un-rumor mill. so you know how stanley brown was announcing his engagement a
few weeks back. well, I was talking with 'Someone Else' at ------, who said that he
asked her out! that retard! still stalking apparently. (i saw him last week at ross
with a new land rover) he just went down more in my eyes. Oh ya, she didn't want me
saying anything bout it to anyone either, (so don't tell anyone else JB.) (and
you're the third or fourth person I've told)[tlh, go ahead and ignore this paragraph
please, thanks]

Today a friend from work got back from Thailand. He was there for three weeks. he
got married there too. he had a lot of nice pictures. thai weddings are
interesting. we gave him grief cause they'd been dating for 13 years apparently.

well, thats it for now I think. what a weekend.

p.s. chris n pitts this weekend in case chicago dosent work out.

No comments: