Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Daily Update

Last night was boring. My computer game was being mean to me, there was a glitch in
the game so I can't finish one of the quests. I had to call my little brother and
have him consol me. he was only able to help very little. The current tasks are
becomming more and more difficult. as I switched from my utah compter to my
computer here, it didn't all transfer the same. but oh well, man does it look good
on my beautiful 22" widescreen monitor! a bit later I decided to go running. it
wasn't my best decision ever, but it was due time. my shoes felt so terrific. the
really cold weather didn't do my lungs well. after I was done I decided I needed an
oreo mcFlurry from mcDonalds. and at that moment I started caughing, and couldn't
stop. so I went over to Jeffs'. I didn't get a chance to start operation-damage
control, that had to wait till thismorning. After that at 11:30 I went to Carrie's
place. turns out it was only her there, AWKWARD. Its one of those deals where she
just wanted to talk for a while. so I had to listen, then she mentioned that
Brandon was mad at her, so then I had to ask more. Now that I know some of both
sides of the story, the plot thickens. She gave me a long talked about christmas
gift, a glass with my name etched into it. it was nice of her. I then went home
and tried cleaning up, but then quickly gave up.
then it was overcast in the morning. and started to sprinkle.

No comments: