Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Daily Update

So apparently over this last weekend the two appartments below mine suffered from a water leak problem. Or more like a flood. So our manager came snooping around our apartment, looking for leaks. She found nothing, but sent a plumber anyway. Thats when I left town. So when I came back I noticed that someone had re-organized my stragically placed clothing piles that were beautifly placed on my floor. Well, I guess the plumber/manager/roomate(s) was nice enough not to trapse all over my clothing piles, so they just made a lumpy pile on my bed. So when I got home it looked like someone had tried on all my clothes and left them out.

The last 'regular' American Idol is tonight. Its the voting show. I'm not predicting anything, cause I was wrong last time and its only a guess between two people, but I heard that the chick will win.

Last night I finally decided to take back all the extra paint that went unused from the Renee Mural. I guess I got a little excited, but I had a LOT of extra paint. And after that, since I was in the area of 3rd Street, I also had decided that I needed to go shopping. How else would cheer myself up from a hard day's work? (and I had already been suit shopping.) I now feel prepaired for the summer ahead. After that excitement I went to FHE. I was really late. I hung out for about 10 minutes and then a group of us went to Denny's. As I was driving around last night
I was reminded of something that happened to me on saturday while driving around Salt Lake. While on the freeway driving toward the Wedding expedition, I had to pass a big car, a Yukon I think, like Josh's. Why I noticed it was because it was swirving back and forth quite a bit. It was morning so I didn't think that they were drinking, but I was luckily in my dad's big truck, so I felt like I could defend myself if the Yukon attacked me. As I was passing in the fast lane I glanced toward the driver, just to see if I would be able to make faces, finger guestures,
or stuff like that. It turns out that the driver was a short little latino yenta, on her cell phone with one hand, picking her nose with her other hand, and steering the vehicle with an elbow/chin/and or knee (her chin because her seat was about 5 inches from the steering wheel). I don't think that seats can possibly get any closer. I of corse thought twice about making rude guestures/actions toward a woman, but I decided that funny actions were appropriate. so I slowed my truck down to drive next to her, and mimic exactly what she was doing. I geared up my right arm and extend it out to be very visable and bend my index finger back and put my
knuckle up to my nose then start shaking my arm, like I'm struggling to mine for gold. Now because I was driving, I didn't thing I could safely perform this stunt and drive AND look right at her, so I started honking my horn as if it was in rythum with my right arm mining. After doing this for like 10 seconds, I felt my point was portraied, so I then accelerated into safety, ahead of the dangerous driver. This whole exchange only lasted about 30 seconds, but it was very memorable. Why I thought of this yesterday was because as I was driving to 3rd street, I passed another individual who I thought was swirving, only this time, I was in my little ol
car, and didn't feel like being funny next to an SUV.

I'm listening to Cinderella's Greatest Hits. All in the theme of my 80's hair-bands
kick right now. (also Inspired by Re-nay-nay)

Lunch was inspired by Socko's, the sandwitch shop around the corner.

No comments: