Thursday, May 10, 2007

Daily Update

I woke up to another successful morning. The success was that I actually rolled my lazy 'can' out of bed by 7:45. One of the old guys pointed out, in amazement yesterday that I was at work by 8:30 am. And frankly I agreed with him. But its good for the work. (the head boss [Dan] just bought a boat. a sailboat I believe. he had to take yesterday off to sail it from San Diego to Marina Del Ray. OH, the hard life. Its funny cause he has tons of sailboat magazines, posters, calendars, postcards, books, etc. Same with Porsche stuff too.)

So, I don't want to be gross, but I found this fascinating. I was walking into the bathrooms at my work, when I noticed a pile of what I thought were feathers in the toilet. It wasn't anything that was supposed to be in a toilet was my first impression. And after further investigation I determined that the grouping must have been a dead bird! For a second I hypothesized that one of my fellow workers was hiding evidence. of a smash and run, but then I thought that it could be the remnants of a pigeon that was stuck in a fan, but all this study came in less than a second, so a lot of 'filling in the blanks' was done. Needless to say I didn't use that bathroom for a few more hours.

Lunch at Marvin's. running to ash tray for change for lunch. Luckily the treasure hunting Kristen found about 12 dollars in change on the floor of my car the last time she was in back seat. I am ever so grateful.

Running took another 18 minutes today. Man was I upset about it.

I got another book today, origins of Chinese fairy tales. and my Brian Regan dvd.

TV at greenfield.

up to late again.

No comments: