Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Daily Update

Daylight savings is really throwing me off. It looked like it was noon outside, but
the clock said it was time to go home. What was I to do? So I left work which
appeared to be, but actually wasn't, early. The early morning sunlight is also
messing my system up cause now I wake up on time and I'm acually awake, rather than
desperatly wanting to sleep for another hour. I adjusted my alarm clock 5 minutes
two weeks ago which helped in the fine tuning of the proper REM cycle.

For FHE we were all going to dinner (dinner groups). I of cousre immediatly started
forming a splinter group after hearing that everyone else was to go to Chili's. I
didn't really want to wait that long. Jeff, Lincoln, and I went to a place called
'Killer Shrimp', all they serve is Fabulously spicy shrimp soaking in a wonderful
bowl of spiciness, with all the bread you can wolf down. Its over in Marina Del
Ray. Jeff is funny to eat with cause he is pretty demanding of the waitress.
Driving there reminded me of being a true Utah driver. Its not to often you can cut
people off in the right hand turn lane, anticipate the green light for 'pole
position', race ahead of three other lanes of traffic while performing jim's
trademark 'Utah Lane-Change' (changing lanes three times in the time it takes
everyone else to change lanes once). I don't know if Jeff and Lincoln were
impressed or scared. But it was fun cause I was screaming the whole time I was
doing it.

After that we hung out at Jeff's. Evan was watching crappy tv agin. I started
complaining so then Jeff took charge, and then promptly turned it to even crappier
tv. After sitting there in Awe, not only did I feel dumber, I also started feeling
gayer, so I decided to go home and do laundry. While doing that, I surfed the
internet. I found a website called mission.net so I looked up any poeple I might
have known from my mission. I only ran into 3 or 4 people that i used to be
aquainted with.

I don't think I'll be able to go running tonight, but don't worry, I have another
gem in store for you in just such an occasion. (It has to do with 'Fighting the
Battle of my Life'. Oh ya. )

I'm listening to 'The Guano Apes'.

Lunch was enjoyed at Quizno's.

No comments: