Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baby Name Update

So after much debate and thought Cheryl and I have narrowed our baby name list down to an even shorter list, and decided that the baby name we choose will be a four letter word.
Nothing to long and nothing to complicated.

I have also received a few preliminary guesses from my family, and I can definitely say that Ulga and Lynn are out. Cheryl vetoed 'Cheryl Jr.' which is unfortunate cause I think it was just adorable! It also won't be a weird shortened version of a name like Jamy (ie Jamie)(my dad's guess, I have no idea what he was thinking.) And there is a very slight chance that the final name is from my own family tree, although not a family name. We are trying to stay away from repeating family names. Sorry family. That's just how I roll.

That's all for now.