Monday, March 2, 2009

Jim the Super Hero/ Super Villain

Have you ever what kind of Hero or Villain you'd be if you were caught up on the Comic book world? Well, me too. I did a little research, and this is what I found out:

My results:
You are Superman
























Superman
90%
Green Lantern
75%
Iron Man
70%
Robin
67%
Supergirl
62%
The Flash
60%
Catwoman
50%
Spider-Man
45%
Batman
45%
Wonder Woman
42%
Hulk
20%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...



I also realized that on the weekend I feel different than I do during the week, so I then punched in those numbers, and this is what came up:

My results:
You are Dr. Doom


































Dr. Doom
91%
Apocalypse
87%
Magneto
82%
Lex Luthor
81%
Juggernaut
73%
Venom
70%
Kingpin
67%
Mystique
65%
The Joker
61%
Poison Ivy
60%
Riddler
60%
Mr. Freeze
58%
Dark Phoenix
55%
Catwoman
47%
Green Goblin
37%
Two-Face
37%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain am I?" quiz...

3 comments:

Kami said...

That was so fun! I am Spiderman thank you very much! I think it's because I'm geeky...I'll try not to take this personally! I love Spiderman, this is perfect!

Unknown said...

Wait. I'm Superman too. I'm confused. Jim, it's either me or you, one of us has to go.

Renee said...

Funny how on the weekends your feminine side comes out!!