Monday, January 12, 2009

Jim's Movie Watching Schedule - 2009!

So I was just thinking of what kind of movies I might be interested in seeing in the upcoming future, so I put a little list together, and I've ranked them too, depending on how much I might want to see them. Check it Out!

key: 1=want to see
2=I kind of want to see
3=I'll see it if its playing at Fox (free)
4=I'll see it if I'm really bored

Jan 23:
Underworld -2
Killshot -2
Inkheart -3

Jan 30:
Taken -1

Feb 6:
Push-2
He's just not that into you -3
Fanboys -3

Feb 27:
Street fighter -1

March 6:
Watchmen -1

March 13:
Race to Witch Mountain-2
The Horsemen -2

March 20:
Knowing -3

March 27:
Adventureland-3
Monsters vs. Aliens-2

April 3:
Fast & Furious-3

April 8:
Dragonball-2

April 17:
17 Again -3
Crank 2 -1

May 1:
X-men: Wolverine -1

May 8:
Star Trek -1

May 15:
Angels & Demons -2

May 22:
Terminator 4 -2
Night at the Museum 2 -1

May 29:
up -3

June 5:
Land of the Lost -1

June 12:
The Taking of Pelham 123 -2

June 26:
Transformers 2 -1

July 1:
Ice Age-2
Public Enemies-2

July 17:
Harry Potter- its about damn time!

July 31:
Funny People -2

August 7:
G.I.Joe -1

October 16:
Where the wild things are -1
Astroboy-3

Nov. 6:
Disney's Christmas Carol -2
Wolfman -1

Nov. 13:
Sherlock Holmes -2

Dec. 18:
Avatar -3

Then of course looking ahead to the future for more great shows-
2010:
X-Men-Magnito
The Smurfs
Harry Potter pt.1
Iron Man 2
Shrek 4
The A-Team
Toy Story
The Green Hornet
Thor
Hoodwinked 2
Alice in Wonderland
How to train your Dragon

2011:
Captain America
Harry Potter pt.2
The Hobbit pt.1
The Avengers
Cars 2
Spider-Man 4
Kung-Fu Panda 2


2012:
The Hobbit pt.2

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm with you on most of those, especially Harry Potter. There's a lot of 2's and 4's coming out. What about the movie, Knowing?? With Nicholas Cage?? I also think that Hotel for Dogs looks amazing.

Jim Cunliffe said...

OK Celeste, I've revised my list after careful consideration about your suggestions. 'The Knowing' does seem interesting. But it does fall under the 'scary movie' category, so I'll really have to think about 'making' time to see it. That's why it got a 3. It also has Nickolas Cage in it; I've seen one of his shows, and therefore, I've seen ALL his acting ability. (he's the same in EVERY roll).

The dog one you mention I'll have to pass on. I've seen my fair share of dog movies, and I can't say i like 'dog' movies with disobedient dogs (or owners) in them.