Monday, August 20, 2007

Food Fit For A King



Ohhh Yaaa. There really aren't enough Wendy's stores around. We frequent the closest one which is in Culver City.




This is a small taste of Sunday nights Dinner. A glorious spongy soft sugar cookie, heavily smeared in the most delightful cream cheese frosting, then topped with a succulent medely of raspberry, blueberry, peach, and kiwi. It is amazingly addictive! I kept having more and more and more, until I went into a sugary fit where I just started shaking randomly. I flung myself into bed and drooled myself to sleep dreaming of the next chance I would get to eat more of this 'Fruit Pizza' Delight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH! Fruit Pizza, said like Homer Simpson. That looks good.
From Joe

Renee said...

YES!! Blog posts with titles and pictures!! I'm so excited!!

And nice work on the flowing material hanging from the rafters! Looks great!