Thursday, April 19, 2007

Daily Update

Jill canceled our running adventure appointment last night. She claimed to have
lots of school work to do. I think that Kristen has just scared her away by telling
her about all the secretive ninjas and shadow creatures, and bridge trolls.
Honestly Jillybean, you need not be afraid, after all the battles that I have won
against the forces of evil, and after KA scared them all away last week, you'll be
just fine. Its either that or Kristen just wants to bring all of her friends out to
the track so she can show them all the guy (me) she makes fun of for running like a
gimp. So hey, listen, anyone would run lopsided if they had a big steel plate in
their leg with seven screws holding it down, as well as lopsided hips (-2 cubic cm
from the right side). Its not my fault.

I stopped by that art store again on my way to Autumn's place. I decided to
purchase the Mahogany wood to construct my Man-Box. I will be building the box from
scratch, yet still building it in a similar fashion to the ones we were already
working with. By buying the smaller pieces of Mahogany, it will cost quite a bit
less than at the lumber store, and also I've been wanting to impress people by
telling everyone that "My apartment smells of Rich Mahogany". The dusty brown wood
will add a touch of elegance to an otherwise rustic batchelor-pad in which I
currently live. It will show seams on the top, sides, and bottom, but that is a
calculated risk, and I'm OK with it. The superiority of the carvings will dominate
the Box all together. Its a straight chocolaty brown, but I think I can stain it to
have a slight redish hue. That will make it just that much more authentic looking.


Later in the evening Jeff and I wound up over at the Greenfield flat. They were
watching THEIR favorite show 'Lost'. Its just a night time soap-opera. We then had
to witness Sanjaia get voted off american idol. what a tragidy. More people would
vote for him than would watch the show, just cause he was so bad. It was hilarious.


Lunch was enjoyed at Jamba Juice again.

I'm listening to the Frank Sinatra channel on satellite radio right now.

No comments: