Thursday, December 14, 2006

daily update

So yesterday I got out of work later than normal (6:30) it
wasn't that upsetting because I had nothing else to to.
after getting home I heated up a champion size plate of
spagetti. Mmm mmmm good. then jeff called and said he
had a dozen extra burgers from In n Out burger. not hungry,
I gave in and went over to his place. Josh and he were watching
the questionable film titled Life Aquatic. very metiocre.
they thought it was funny, I only laughed once or twice, and
got hit/punched when I asked why he wasn't laughing. I
wandered off and chatted with Mr. Plewe about chicks for a few
minutes, after receiving a questionable phone call. then
anticipating the end of the film, I then ushered myself off to
make a guest appearance at someone's house. the only
reason for that appearance was to see if someone else was
there. they were not, so I searched for a reason to excuse
myself.

So about then it was the designated time that another chick
I knew was supposed to be home making cookies and candy.
I decided to go over there even though I didn't have my two
backup dancers; cause thats how I roll. I wasn't gonna spend
that much time over there, but that didn't work out. I think
they were offended that I interupted their 'girl talk', so they
started giving me work assignments, mostly to help them
with thier christmas treats. but there were some other duties
that I was afraid of; like: mopping the floor, washing dishes,
washing thier cars, painting the house, chopping wood, and
replacing windows. I felt like cinderella until midnight when
I left I changed into a normal person again.

it was an eventful evening. now I just have to plan this
upcoming evening.

:),
jim

No comments: